Heather and I have been friends since Elementary school and I am so very lucky to have her.
The day was filled with eating, celebrating, and lots of love and smiles. I can't begin to thank all of our friends and family enough for making the day so special!!!! Jackson is already loved so much. We are so so so looking forward to the day we can share him with everyone.
Now that we have all this fun stuff, we are working on putting his room together. We just recently decided we are going to put Jackson in Gracie's current room. We made this decision for a few reasons.... 1. Grace has decided she wants the room with the walk-in closet (such a girlie girl) 2. Her current room is closer to our room. We will be spending a lot of time with Jackson at night during the transition so, this seems to be better choice. 3. It's going to be fun for both kids to have fresh new rooms for this next chapter in our family life.
We hope to have both rooms ready and put together in the next few weeks.
Some shower pics from the fun day...
The reason for the day of celebrating......
The Flowers Grammy brought for centerpieces. She happened to walk into a flower shop owned by a Korean family. They helped put together the beautiful arrangements. Thanks Grammy!!
Eric C*rl* Quilt made by Grandma Carol for Jackson's Eric C*rle themed room.
Gracie and a special gift..
I had lots of little hands to help me out, so sweet
Many Korean themed books, story books and language books from my mom. I can't wait to read them with my kiddos
KJ is a huge Bears fan. We received lots of Bears wear to dress Jackson in. Too bad the Bears couldn't bring home a win that afternoon.
oh how wonderful! i love the cake and that quilt! BEAUTIFUL! what great friends and family you have!
ReplyDeleteLooks like the shower was great! I love the idea of an Eric Carle bedroom theme! So cute! Can't wait to see Jackson in his I love Umma onsie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun shower! Jackson got so many nice things--I love that quilt! I'm excited to see their new rooms soon. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely shower! Gracie's gift was so thoughtful. I can't wait to see their new rooms. It's fun to keep busy getting everything ready.
ReplyDeleteHooray! Love all the books. Will you let us know which you like? The onesie is darn cute. Yay for showers!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! That quilt and the cake are amazing!!!
ReplyDelete