Thursday, October 15, 2009

Questions

We have been asked many questions after passing on the exciting news that we are adopting a little boy from Korea ... "Why did you decide to adopt?";"Why did you choose Korea?"; "How does the process work?"; "Why does it take so long?" ; "How could you possibly get a boy, aren't more girls available?"; "How old are the babies?"; "Can you really afford to do something like that?"

For all the other above questions, I'm going to start by posting two links.

These links will help answer some of those questions for now.

New York Times Article
Korean Adoption

I do also intend to get all these questions answered myself in my own words, over time. I am far from a "good blogger" but, I will do my best to get this all out there and explained as times goes on. Thanks to all of you who have been so wonderful to us through all our of experiences in trying to add to our family. It is very comforting to now feel at ease and certain of what the next steps are. Although, there are never true "certainties" with adoption. We know the process is in place and we are slowly moving along. Yes, the wait is going to be long but, if you take a look at the big picture and the blessing at the end; the wait is really okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment