We got it yesterday! We are so very excited and nervous all at the same time.
We will be leaving this Saturday and meeting Jackson for the first time on Monday (which just so happens to be my birthday, not that I get excited about birthdays anymore.......but, what a day that will be)
I know I will never forget Mothers Day or my bday 2011. We are all Smiles today...
Wooo Hooo!!! Congratulations and I can't wait to hear how everything goes. Save and happy travels!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! So excited for you guys! Be safe. I can't wait to follow along as you meet your son.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! How exciting! Congrats to you all! What a wonderful birthday and Mother's Day this year!
ReplyDeleteSoooo wonderful!! I can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!! Be safe and prayers and hugs to you and your newest addition!! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time and happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! The time has finally come. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Finally! Korea is beautiful in May...what a great time to go! Happy Mother's day and Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news!!! Enjoy every minute!
ReplyDeleteOh, CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an exciting time in your life and for your family! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY and HAPPY BIRTHDAY and HAPPY ADOPTION!!! So wonderfully exciting. I cannot wait to see pictures!
ReplyDelete