I have been so emotional checking on this the past few days!! And now these pics! He looks so comfortable with you! I wish you very safe travels and big prayers for you and Jackson. You are going to be so wonderful with him!! Giant prayers for him to just get comfy right on in with you all!!
Love the pics...nothing like a momma's love. AND he's already on the phone like his daddy. Too perfect. Can't wait to watch him run around the backyards with the rest of the kids. Safe travels!! XoXo
These are really great, Jess. Thinking that you are just now getting on the plane to head home and introduce Jackson to just about the best big sister a guy could have. So happy for you and Kirk!
What wonderful pictures of all of you on your first day together. I just love the one of him and KJ and I especially love the one of your son sleeping in your arms. Safe travels and can't wait to have you all home!!! xoxo Carrie
I have been so emotional checking on this the past few days!! And now these pics! He looks so comfortable with you! I wish you very safe travels and big prayers for you and Jackson. You are going to be so wonderful with him!! Giant prayers for him to just get comfy right on in with you all!!
ReplyDeleteAmen...I too have been checking in every time I had a chance..it's nice to see you all together:)Safe travels...
ReplyDeleteLove the pics...nothing like a momma's love. AND he's already on the phone like his daddy. Too perfect. Can't wait to watch him run around the backyards with the rest of the kids. Safe travels!! XoXo
ReplyDeleteI can't stop looking at the picture of you holding him Jess! It is just precious!!! We can't wait to have you all back safe!!! XOXO
ReplyDeleteDee
These are really great, Jess. Thinking that you are just now getting on the plane to head home and introduce Jackson to just about the best big sister a guy could have. So happy for you and Kirk!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful pictures of all of you on your first day together. I just love the one of him and KJ and I especially love the one of your son sleeping in your arms. Safe travels and can't wait to have you all home!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo Carrie
He is so sweet! I love the pictures and I can't wait to see more. Safe travels and prayers for a smooth transition.
ReplyDeleteI hope your flight home went well! I love the picture of Jackson sleeping on your shoulder. So sweet!
ReplyDelete