He is doing really well and measuring right on track for his age. His fav foods are rice, fruit, cheese and yogurt...so cute :) He is already walking 1 to 2 steps and says "umma" (mamma).
In these pictures are the photo album, rob*ez and singing star we sent over in our first care package. I'm guessing all the clothes were still a little too big.
Isn't he just the cutest?!? I love his little lips and how soft his skin looks. I so can't wait until the day I get to hold this sweet little man.


Oh my goodness he is just the sweetest, most beautiful, handsome little boy!! Absolutely can not wait to have him home with his loving family and can't wait to get to know him and share all my Neena love with him!!! I know it will take time, don't worry Jess & Kirk, I will refrain from scooping him up and giving him tons of kisses, hugs, smiles until he is comfortable and settled in first with his Dad, Mom and sister Grace. SO EXCITED!!!! Praying, praying, praying that God will work all things together to bring him home safe to your loving home and family as soon as possible. Feeling SO BLESSED!!! Yes, I know I am babbling, excited and happy!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable! So exciting to get the update! I can't wait until you get him in your arms too!
ReplyDeleteHow very, very sweet! What a wonderful end to the perfect vacation!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!!! I'm so happy that you received an updated!
ReplyDeletei'm so happy you got such a great progress report! i cannot wait for him to be HOME!
ReplyDeleteLove it, love it, love it! Just rediscovered your blog...great updates on everything! Really nice anniversary message to Kirk!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little boy! Sounds like he is healthy and doing great... so glad you got an update
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for you to hold that sweet little man either. What a great update!! If vacation is what it takes to get surprise photos, doesn't it make you want to book another trip? He's just adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful surprise after your trip! Jackson is just adorable! What a cutie.
ReplyDeleteThat is such wonderful news! I'm so happy that you received an update. He is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI was happy to find another Korean adoption blog...your son is adorable!! We are waiting for our referral. I would love to follow your journey. I hope that you all are able to travel soon and bring your son home!!
ReplyDeleteOh boy is he a cutie! Those pouty lips are super sweet. That TC can't come soon enough!
ReplyDeleteOMG! He is so cute!! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats!! And so nice to come home to after a nice vacation!! How fun!
ReplyDelete