For fun on New Year's Day we made our first Korean dish at home. This was not our first taste of Korean food but, the first time we decided to give cooking it a shot. Every time we have gone out for Korean, I order Bee Bim B*p (hold the beef) and it is always really good. So, we figured this was a great choice for our first dish to try at home. Also, it is a pretty simple dish consisting of vegetables, rice and egg. We used the recipe in the back of this book we bought for Grace and Jackson. It was simple and we had a great time making it. I now have no excuses not to make it more often. :)
This is my favorite and what I always order also! I've tried making it at home and it's just not the same, though. Vegetable pancakes (pa jun) are a quick and easy thing to make at home, too.
ReplyDeleteThat is one of my favorites too! Looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteHmmmm looks good. Great job!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Thats my favorite. I'm sure we both will be eating lots of it when we can finally travel to S.K.
ReplyDeleteYum! Hungry, hungry, hungry for some Bee Bim Bop! I order mine (and make it) the exact same way!
ReplyDelete