Monday, May 24, 2010

Done Pouting

All done pouting and feeling much better. :) Thanks to all our friends and family who encouraged, advised, and just listened. I love you all!

I am now much more comfortable with things. I think I just needed a few days for this to sink in. We know now that we just have to prepare differently for our son. The adjustment and attachment process is going to be different than I was thinking but, it's going to be okay. The timing of most steps in this process are completely out of our control. We just have to go with it and hope and pray for more EP allotments early in 2011.

As for a referral...we are hoping it's soon! I talked with our SW on Friday ( who was also instrumental in making me take that deep breath and realize it's all going to work out the way it's supposed to ) and she informed us we are now #4 on the list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment