1. KJ is an amazing husband and father. I always knew I loved him but, never really knew how much until I saw him as a Daddy. He is wonderful! Gracie and Jackson are very lucky.
2. Our personalities compliment each other well. KJ is a very outgoing, personable person. I am always amazed at the way he can walk into any social situation and instantly feel comfortable and make others around him feel comfortable......most importantly,me. I, on other hand, have more of a reserved, shy personality. It takes me some time to warm up. So,together = perfect combination.
3. He works so hard everyday to provide for us and take care of our family. His commute is very long 3 days out of the week. I tend to really feel for him but, he is quick to remind me that he doesn't mind and wouldn't have it any other way.
4. He can find the humor in anything, and when I say anything, I really mean anything.
5. He always makes me feel special and is very good at keeping things in perspective when it comes to our family.
6. We usually know exactly what the other is thinking especially, when we are out with other people. I can just glance at him and he gives me a quick wink or small smile and I just know.
7. We have very different tastes when it comes to food, clothing, decorating, restaurants. But, with time, we have learned each other's likes and dislikes and compromise well when making decisions.....usually, meeting in the middle. This keeps things interesting. What fun would it be if we agreed on everything?
8. I love how most of our best family times are spent together at home.
9. I love how KJ looks at Grace. He tells me all the time that one of his most favorite things to do is watch her fall asleep.
10. I love how far we've come .....(some would call it "growing up" together)....since we first started dating. I look back at those college days and know we never imagined life we lead us here in such a short time.
So to you, my sweet husband, I wish a very Happy Anniversary! Can you believe where God and circumstance have led us? I can't imagine it any other way or with anyone else. This past year has brought us many surprises, ups, downs, twists and turns but, we take it all with a grain of salt and are sure to remember all the wonderful things we are thankful for. I can't wait until next year when we will celebrate this day as a family of four. XOXOXOXO!

so very sweet! it's wonderful to see couples who are still in love after years of marriage! happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! I love your list -- especially #6. My husband & I are the same way. Isn't it awesome to have someone you know THAT well!! Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! What a sweet post. I can relate to #2--that's totally us, too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. What a great post. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post- Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and Happy Anniversary! It really is amazing how fast time goes by. You and your hubby are such wonderful people. I enjoyed reading.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! This was a great post!
ReplyDeleteHappy (belated) Anniversary! This is a wonderful post. I love that you are so happy and that your relationship seems to be the kind that will withstand all the ups and downs that life tends to toss our way. Gracie and Jackson are so lucky to have you BOTH as parents, as well as how lucky you are to have each other. My fave...is how you are so connected that you can understand one another with just a look. That's very special and rare for a couple, I think. Wishing you many more years of happiness!
ReplyDeletePS--GORGEOUS picture!
Made me cry...the two of you are a wonderful couple! It was so neat to read your point of view on KJ...thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete