Thursday, February 9, 2012

Birthdays Birthdays Birthdays

Okay once again I am so behind on posts... I still need to post about our annual trip to Florida, Thanksgiving and Christmas!  ... and I will get there.  But, for now let's talk about Birthdays. We have a lot of them in our little family of four all at once.
On the 13th of December our first baby turned seven!!! Wow what a year this has been for our sweet Gracie. She has grown into quite the inquisitive, smart, self-confident seven year old. We love you so very much!!!

Grace was lucky enough to have a few celebrations this year. She started off with a small celebration when we were in Florida.



Next a pool party with classmates...



To wrap it up, a combined family party with Jackson.







 Our little man, Jackson, turned two on New Year's Eve.... our little NYE baby.  Last year he  was in Korea with his Foster Family on his birthday. Of course at that time, I wanted nothing more than for him to be home with us. But, I am now glad he was able to celebrate his first birthday in Korea, with Korean traditions and his foster family. We have pictures of this celebration and can tell it was more special than we can imagine. This year we were so lucky to have him home to celebrate with us! He knew right away how to blow out the candles and was so very excited to do so! Unfortunately, we ran into camera issues and don't have as many pictures of this as we'd like but, we do have some great video.  Happy 2nd  Birthday Sweet Jackson!!!! You are so intelligent, sweet, busy and wild! :) We love you so much!




On January 3rd, it was the old man's turn to celebrate his special day. Gracie helped me surprise him with breakfast in bed. We followed that up with a homemade cake and candles after dinner. Then Mommy and Daddy had a grown up celebration downtown with great friends.


 Happy Happy Birthday to three most special people in my life!!!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! I love all the pictutes. Jackson looks so cute in his hanbok and it fits him so well.

    ReplyDelete