Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fall Fun...

To continue with my theme of trying to get caught up, here is a "fall fun wrap up" with photos ...

The fall started out with the beginning of 1st Grade...
Grace started out this school year with many firsts that she didn't have at the start of Kdg. She is now a master on the two wheeler. She has had two visits from the tooth fairy. She graduated to level 3 in swimming. That includes not holding her nose and doing the front crawl unassisted. And she is now a super duper big sister.




Apple Picking with some family....so much fun on a beautiful Fall Day.








I ran my first and hopefully, not last half marathon. I had some great motivation from my friend, Dee. I never thought I could do it but, was so happy after I had finished.


Our Agency's Annual Korean Celebration. The kids loved the food and crafts. We all enjoyed meeting friends face to face that we have only shared conversations with online.


 The Fall Weather was amazing this year and we tried to get out as much as possible...

















Gracie enjoyed a very special day downtown with her Neena to see M*ry Poppins...


...and of course,Happy Halloween!!



1 comment:

  1. Wow - what a busy time! I love all the pictures and good for you running a 1/2 marathon. That is so great. Looks like you all are having lots of fun

    ReplyDelete