Sunday, June 13, 2010

Two Fun Weekends

I love Summer Weekends...
Last weekend Gracie and I ran in the Running for Hope 5k/Kids Dash benefiting Children's Hope Hospital and the Ronald McDonald Charities. This was my first run with my BFF and my first 5K since before I was pregnant with Gracie. It was a great race for an even GREATER cause. The best part of the day for me was the 'Kid's Dash' which Gracie and my BFF's kiddos ran in. As you can see from the video, they did great and are so excited to get their medals. So precious :)








A little red but, pushed hard and finished with a decent time.


This weekend was recital weekend. I love recital weekend! Gracie had two dances on stage this year; one ballet and one tap. She loves dressing up and being on stage. Her ballet dance was to The Climb and her tap dance was to Pretty Little Angel Eyes. TPDC put on a great show that we enjoyed along with Neena, Uncle M & A, Scottie and Grammy.

Look at that sass.....Hmmmm, not sure what to think about that at 5 years old.

Gracie was excited to finish off the weekend with an overnight at Neena and Poppa's house so KJ and I could have a night out together.

3 comments:

  1. way to go on the 5K and gracie is just too much in her recital-wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend! Congrats on your 5K!

    ReplyDelete