Friday, February 12, 2010

Short but SWEET!....

Adoption update. I sent our SW a quick note today just to check in and see how things are moving along. She let me know we are #9 or #10 on the waiting list and our Homestudy is next in line for her to complete.
This is wonderful, happy news :) Happy Valentine's Weekend!

I am hoping and praying those families that received referrals months and months ago, can soon go get their babies. To make a long story (or explanation of the process) short, there are quite a few families who received referrals back in May and June that are still waiting to be called to Travel. I can't imagine what this wait feels like and hope everyday that things speed up and get back on track. The wait for a referral is difficult but, the wait from referral to TC (travel call) must be agonizing.

2 comments:

  1. that's great news! i know... i think about those families all the time. that must be SOOO so hard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to be getting so close!

    ReplyDelete