Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

So, Halloween is already over and it's November. This year G had her heart set on being Tinkerbell, which I thought was a great idea. However, I was hoping for something a little more original. Tinkerbell is very popular right now. A couple of weeks before Halloween, we headed to Michael's (store) to pick up some wings. She noticed some white bunny ears and just like that dropped the Tinkerbell idea and decided to be a bunny. I loved that idea. So we bought a white shirt, white pants and made a carrot. Nice and easy. G's Halloween party at School was the Tuesday before ..( I've included some pics of the preschool parade). I was a room mom. The party was fun and G had a blast. On the actual day of Halloween, G got all dressed and seemed pretty excited to go Trick or Treating, until a little boy in a "Jason type" mask showed up at the door. That was the end of Gracie's excitement. She ran upstairs and wouldn't come down until trick or treating was over. She is not a fan of masks. Oh well, there's always next year.

I've included pics from Halloween 2005,2006,2007 and this year.












1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting these pictures and updates!!! I LOVE this blog Jess!! What a beautiful little bunny. I was so glad to see the bandaid was pretty much hiding under her chin. It's amazing how fast these almost four years have gone by. Love to you all,
    Mom & Neena :-)

    ReplyDelete