Thursday, October 2, 2008

Let's get started...

So I've seen quite a few blog sites lately created by friends and family for various reasons. I always thought I'd love to create one of those........how fun to look back days, months or even years from now and remember some of our great days.

As I was putting Gracie to sleep tonight, I just couldn't believe how quickly these 3 (almost 4 years) have gone. That's when I decided now is as good as time as any to start the J's FAMILY blog sight....da duh da da.... applause applause.



I've included a few pics of G tonight. She was excited to wear her jammies that match Bitty Baby because she wanted to put Bitty Baby "in her crib right next to me". How cute is that :-)

(This was suppose to show up as my first blog but I think I messed with the time so it ended up second. I'm still new to all this so bear with me.)





No comments:

Post a Comment